Chamber Member Insurance Plans
Insurance Products through Chamber Insurance Trust (CIT)
- Aetna Chamber One - Health Insurance for sole-proprietor businesses. Provides Chamber members expanded access to affordable and Chamber Member Only individual coverage.
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Dental Prime and Dental Complete - NEW - Dental Coverage for Chamber Members
- United HealthCare Medicare Advantage for Chamber Members - NEW - Two Chamber Exclusive plans available that offer richer benefits than many other plans on the market
- Mutual of Omaha Disability Income Insurance - Policies providing a monthly benefit if you suffer a covered illness or injury.
Chamber Members receive up to a 15% discount off premiums
- Chamber Pet Advantage-Aetna/Pets Best - Chamber Members qualify for discounts of 5% if purchased through the Chamber Insurance Trust (CIT) program
Chamber One Health Insurance Offered by AetnaAll Aetna Advantage Plans include broad coverage for peace of mind and optional dental coverage. Members can visit nearly any doctor or hospital they choose, although out-of-pocket costs will be lower when members select a provider from Aetna's wide national network of participating physicians, hospitals and dentists.
Chamber One is now available to all chamber members. Chamber members now can apply for Chamber One by calling one of the participating agents listed below.
Additional features include no referrals required to see a specialist, no waiting period for preventive care and 100 percent coverage for childhood immunizations up to age 18.
Each Aetna Advantage Plan also is available on a child-only basis, so that parents can obtain health coverage for their children, even if no other family members enroll in the plan.
The plans offer locked-in rates that are guaranteed not to increase for 12 months from the plan's effective date. Also, members can choose a Health Savings Account (HSA)*-compatible plan that pairs a high-deductible plan with a special account that lets members pay for qualified medical expenses with tax-advantaged funds.
Optional dental plans are available in most states and include 100 percent coverage for diagnostic and preventive services, such as cleanings, x-rays and oral exams.
All plans include special programs for guidance, answers, and discounts including Aetna Navigator, the total online source for health information and tools and a Personal Health Record that helps members view their medical history and add other information that's important to them from one secure online location.
Member Agents Representing Chamber-Sponsored Insurance Products
Ann Bowen Insurance & Investments
26 Center St.
Winsted, CT 06098
New England Financial Group, LLC
1300 Hall Blvd., Stop 1
Bloomfield, CT 06002
139 Simsbury Rd.
Avon, CT 06001
Robert J. Tarlovwww.tarlovfinancial.com
Tarlov Financial Group
20 Tower Lane
Avon, CT 06001
Insurance and Investment Solutions
P.O. Box 891
Canton, CT 06019
860-693-4919 (phone & fax)
Peter M. Bakker Agency, Inc.
111 Simsbury Rd.
Avon, CT 06001